Employment with D.C. Everest School District
Please follow these steps so that you may be considered for employment:
- Check the job postings as often as you like. All vacancies are kept up-to-date on our website.
- Complete the online application form.
- If you wish, you may attach a copy of your transcripts, teaching license, or resume as a file attachment to the on-line application. Do not send paper copies of these documents unless you are specifically requested to do so.
- If you are contacted for an interview, we encourage you to bring along your portfolio and any other items of interest for the interview team at the time of your interview.
- Not all applicants are granted interviews. Applicants will receive an email letting them know if a position has been filled. If you have questions regarding the status of your application, you may email the Human Resources Secretary, Amy Jost.
If you are a licensed teacher and would like to substitute for us, please apply now! We will be contacting qualified candidates for interviews. If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher, but are not a licensed teacher you can follow these links to learn more about the two type of trainings you can choose from.
After you complete the training, you then need to apply for licensing with the Wisconsin DPI. The CESA training will help you with that process, and you will need a form from us. All substitutes must be licensed before we can allow you to sub.
We will need a copy of your teaching license before you can begin substitute teaching, as only candidates with current/active DPI licenses will be considered for substitute teaching.
Effective October 31, 2016
Short-term substitute teacher wage will be $120 for a full day and $60 for a half day.
Long-term substitute teacher wage will be $192 for a full day and $96 for a half day.
*The D.C. Everest School District shall not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, political affiliation, physical, mental, emotional, or learning disabilities, handicap, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, marital or parental status, ancestry, color, arrest or conviction record, or any other reason prohibited by state of federal law.