The Infinite Campus payment tool allows portal users to make online payments to fees incurred by members of a household. Here is more information on how it works:
- Fee payments allow users to pay fees for each student within a household.
- A fee shown in red indicates that a payment for the full amount has not been made before the due date assigned by the school.
- Clicking on the "Payment Due" amount will auto-fill the amount in the payment column.
- Review the payment information to ensure accuracy.
- To exit without making the transaction, click "Cancel". Otherwise, click "Make Payments" to process the fees payment.
- When the transaction has been processed, the Payment Receipt screen will display.
You can also pay your fees via check or cash at the high school.