Meal Payments and Prices
Visit mySchoolBucks which is the D.C. Everest online portal to see information and pay your student’s school meal costs. Because our provider has changed, you must register as a new user with mySchoolBucks. Your previous user name and password are no longer active. Your student’s lunch balance has transferred to the new system.
Add Funds to Students' Accounts
- First, access your account on mySchoolBucks and add your students. If you have multiple children, you can make deposits for each child during your transaction.
- Next, make a payment. The deposit amount can be placed against a credit card, debit card or your checking account. All payments are securely processed using our highly secure website and encryption. All payments are quickly credited to your students account.
- A small convenience fee applies to deposits made online. There is no fee to sign up or view your child’s account activity.
Send Check or CashAs always, you can make deposits in person or send them with your child to school. Please place your deposit in an envelope marked clearly with the student name, their ID, the deposit amount and the check number.
Turn in Food Service Deposits
- Elementary Sites: The school office or your child’s teacher prior to 9:00 AM
- Secondary Sites: The Food Service deposit box in the cafeteria area prior to 8:00 AM. Deposits received after 8:00 AM will be credited the next school day.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.