Return to Headlines
Daily Announcements 3-23-17
- Attention Students: Wednesday, April 26 will be our next Adventure Day! Several new opportunities will be available for you to sign up for. The list of trip options will be posted on the school website and Facebook page this week for you to look over. Please review and identify two or three trips that you would be interested in. Our sign-up will occur on April 5 for 9th grade and April 6 for 8th grade. With your help this can be the best Adventure Day yet!
- Attention all Gaming Club members: First EgoCon is only two days away! EgoCon is a science fiction-based gaming event located in the Holiday Inn Hotel & Convention Center in Stevens Point on Saturday, March 27. It will run from 9:30-5:00pm. Gaming Club members have been attending this con for about 5 years. You do need you own ride to and from EgoCon. See Mr. Ammon if you have any questions. Second, please stop by to pick up an April calendar of events. Finally, remember to bring in either one two-liter bottle of soda or one bag of chips by Monday, April 3.
- Attention all 9th grade students - the 2017 Summer Enrichment Program application forms are in. This is a wonderful program to provide financial assistance for those students who plan on attending a camp, a program, etc. during the summer vacation. According to the grant requirements, only one grant opportunity will be allowed per student and the money cannot be used for sports related activities. Any 9th grade student receiving grant money must make a presentation and/or write a short report telling about your experiences in the program attended. This is a great opportunity so take advantage of it! Application forms are due back either to the junior high main office or the senior high main office by Monday, April 17!
- The D.C. Everest Run/Walk club will not meet after school today. We will see you again after break.
- All boys or girls interested in 8th grade tennis need to have their forms turned into the office by Thursday this week.